Unconscious bias: awareness that makes a difference
eq based training
skills that last
A lot of damage stems from unconscious bias, but the tools being used are more often designed to treat the symptom behaviors, not the root cause. The results can be short-lived. Unconscious Bias Powered Agile EQ® builds unwavering connectivity among teams and leadership groups by equipping a person to strengthen the very foundation of their emotional intelligence, in order to better understand and evolve bias thinking habits as well as other self-sabotaging habits.
- Understand the connections between unconscious bias and your business results.
- Gain overarching self-awareness that enables the practice of impartial behaviors.
- Learn techniques to intercept automatic thoughts and redirect the brain to become more impartial and effective.
Unconscious Bias: Awareness That Makes a Difference consists of one individual EQ Assessment taken prior to training, then a 90-minute virtual group session followed by a 45 minute review session after one week. Groups are limited to 25 participants to allow for high-quality interaction. Participants receive a customized feedback report and enjoy train sessions that are interactive, fast-paced, fun, and full of tips and techniques. Our approach to training is to include high impact content and application exercises based on real-world examples to ensure all participants receive maximum value and start implementing tactics and strategies immediately.
Group Session – Thursdays at 11:00 am PST/ 2:00 pm EST
Re-cap Session – Thursdays at 11:00 am PST/ 2:00 pm EST
Enrollment Fee per Participant: $249.00
To enroll in the next Unconscious Bias: Awareness That Makes a Difference course complete the enrollment form now. Waitlist contacts will be reached for additional course dates.
Phone and email
Or, if you prefer, reach out to us by phone or email.
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ® assessment
Participants complete the Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment prior to attending the 90-minute group meeting. Participants will receive an assessment access link by email, upon registration.
Agile EQ® profile discussion
- Participants discover areas where their own bias exists as a result of their unique style and mindsets.
- Participants review how their communication style is interpreted by people with different styles.
- Participants learn about possible adaptations they can make in their communication to uncover shared goals and eliminate bias.
- Participants learn key recommendations for systematically applying the insights gained and for incorporating them into their leadership on a day-by-day basis.
Conduct group breakout discussions about life-like scenarios based on common workplace disagreements and perceptions. Group members discuss possible ways bias occurs and possible solutions for mitigating unconscious bias.
After one week participants reconvene for a 45 minute virtual group re-cap session to discuss how their specific actions are working to create change and improve solidarity. Participants can ask questions and get support needed to solidify meaningful transformation.